I am an attorney with nearly 30 years experience in criminal law in Virginia. If you are charged with a crime or a serious traffic offense, such as a DUI, the consequences can be severe. It is important that you have an advocate by your side who understands the criminal justice system and can explain the process to you; one who can help you decide your best strategy, and be a vigorous advocate for you.
- Virginia State Bar, Admitted 1986
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 1986
- George Washington Universtity, B.G.S., 1981
- Deputy Commonwealth’s Attorney, King George, 2012-2016
- Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, King George, 2007-2012
- Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, Alexandria, 1987-2006
- Law Clerk, Arlington Circuit Court Judges, 1986-1987